Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sadness: Amelia Grace

You may remember a few weeks back when I asked for thoughts and prayers for my sister who was pregnant and in kidney failure.
Yeah. I said "was" pregnant. :( So you know where this post is going...
Amelia Grace was stillborn last night as a result of a placental abruption. She weighed 9 oz. and I'm told she was positively beautiful.
I am heartbroken for my sister and for our whole family. Amelia is another in a long line of pregnancy losses for this family, and the third stillbirth in just my immediate family.
Send some love my sister's way- because as she begins mourning for her daughter, she's also starting the long road of a kidney transplant.
Fare forward, little voyager Amelia....

2 comments:

ccw said...

(o)

klasieprof said...

SOO praying for your sister. "safe in the arms of Jesus". I beleive that for my 2 that are there.
King David when informed of the death of his child morned, cried for days,
Then Said, "HE shall NO MORE come to me, BUT I SHALL GO TO HIM".

I'm SO sorry for your loss, what people don't get is the mom and dad lose, the aunts uncles Grandparents lose.
ITs SUCH a bummer.