Wednesday, August 01, 2007

GIT IN MAH BELLY!

It’s official. I’m hungry. And I’m not talking about polite ladies lunch “oh, my, yes… a finger sandwich would be lovely, but only half, please…” I’m talking about truck driver hungry. I’m talking linebacker in the off season hungry. I’m talking coworkers walking by and going “you’re eating AGAIN?” hungry. I eat and an hour later, my stomach is growling. Loudly.
PREGNANT HUNGRY- it ain’t for the faint of heart, folks.
Need proof?
Ladies and gentlemen, I present Exhibit A: What I’ve Eaten Today.
1 bowl of oatmeal
1 cup of cranberry pomegranate juice
1- 8 oz can of pineapple chunks (in juice, mind you!)
1 Kashi TLC peanut butter granola bar
1 single-serving container of steamed broccoli
1 Amy’s organic black bean burrito (so good!)
½ a snack bag of Cheetos
2 Hershey’s special dark miniatures

Oh, and the best part?
It’s 12:30.
Yeah- only HALFWAY THROUGH THE DAY.

Tremble in fear, mortals…

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sister, that is nothing. You sound like a very dainty and petite eater to me, esp with all of those good healthy choices. And you couldn't have been TOO hungry if you left half a bag of Cheetoes uneaten. I mean, really.

It was not uncommon for me to pick up a homemade cheese pizza ON THE WAY to work and then go to the thai restaurant for green curry beef BEFORE NOON.